Tuesday, February 4, 2014

sundays

Morning, and warning: if woodbird is too wholesome for you, just skip this one. It has to do with Sundays and extended family and walking and pancakes, which might just be the reason both of my parents' children moved back home. (Or the free land to build a house on? That could have been it, too.)

Regardless, here are some shots from this past Sunday. That house on the hill is where I was born. My placenta is under one of those apple trees. My parents were married in the foreground, back when it was woods, before they'd cleared that land, built that house and barn, planted those trees et. al.

I threw the Barbie shot in to keep it real (though the dress it's wearing has been through three generations).

So there you have it. New phone and pancakes etcet...

~R